Tell your workout friends your going for the full Marathon and they start to surprise you with little bursts of energy and encouragement such as these Sport Beans!!! With promises of more little surprises to come along the way.
Today was more kickboxing followed by more of that cool an work.
Might be switching from the 3 day a week Galloway plan to the 4 day a week Higdon plan which spreads out the miles a bit more evenly.
Next run day is tomorrow so need to decide by then!
What marathon training plan have you used and do you recommend it?
8 Notes/ Hide
- becky-balances likes this
- ourtimetochange said:I used the Hal Higdon beginner plan and it worked for me. I tried those Sport Beans as well but the taste was really harsh and bitter to me. I really like the smoothness from Hammer Gels the best. Just my opinion though.
- thisfearlesslife likes this
- snapthistiger likes this
- proj3ctmoi likes this
- tallmormon said:Those are just delicious candy!
- tallmormon likes this
- jfitness1 likes this
- keepgoinggreen posted this