Stealing this line from my friend Snap
"push mower aerobics / front and back yard ~ 1.5 hours"
And so the lawn mowing season has begun here. Between the lawn being fertilized a few weeks ago and then these mild temps and all of that rain - it was LONG in my yard already. I needed to mulch it so as to keep the nutrient rich grass clippings to re-feed the lawn again. But it left some clumps in areas were it was really long (and I had the mower on the highest setting).
And with that my weekends will now includes mowing until sometime in late October or early November :)
Yesterday I had the contracting company that put on a new roof for me a few years ago come out to give me an estimate on having repairs done to my soffits/fascia/gutters. I booked it and they will be coming out in about 2-3 weeks (weather permitting) to repair and then side them all so they are maintenance free going forward. Its not the most exciting home repair project but I am really looking forward to having it done and then being able to save for the next update/improvement on the list!
Now its time to shower up and get ready for my nephews Christening today. Looking forward to seeing everyone but also looking forward to the fact that we are going to a great pizza place afterwards for the party (SUNDAY FUNDAY!!!)
18 Notes/ Hide
- obsoletemodel likes this
- chrisbiketri likes this
- nowforthefunpart likes this
- aheartofiron likes this
- happyfitrunnergirl likes this
- tashuadaybyday likes this
- snapthistiger said:Good luck with the lawn mowing. Just getting the lawn care season going here.
- setcourseforkona likes this
- snapthistiger likes this
- racingtheghosts likes this
- malloryrunsthis likes this
- tinkerbellrun likes this
- joshbuildshealth likes this
- shortmom said:I did that same push WOD yesterday! haha
- runningthankful likes this
- runningwithaltitude likes this
- missmarisol likes this
- turtleseyeview likes this
- keepgoinggreen posted this