I guessed that I could use my apple slicer to cut this little guy up but I had no idea that it would also have a similar taste/texture to an apple.
I like it!
Plus this is my second fruit of the day - I already had a banana as well!
Watch out Anna and Bryon - I am eating more and more of those banana’s all the time!
24 Notes/ Hide
- missmarisol likes this
- runningthankful said: You are inspiring me to try more fruit! I’m strictly a banana/apple gal. This week I bought red grapes. Next week it may have to be pears!
- runningthankful likes this
- knitruneatrepeat likes this
- runningwithaltitude likes this
- turtleseyeview likes this
- katiegirlchasesinfinity said: Haha I’m so excited you’re loving fruit now… You’ve seriously been missing out! Next you’ll have to try mangoes, dragonfruit and lychees. Those are my favorites!
- katiegirlchasesinfinity likes this
- westcoastrunner likes this
- tinkerbellrun likes this
- victoriafindslife likes this
- joshbuildshealth likes this
- runningfortheriesling likes this
- running-uphills likes this
- lojogetsfaster likes this
- seechrisrun likes this
- snapthistiger likes this
- carolynruns likes this
- runningwithpump likes this
- fromlazytolively likes this
- thisfearlesslife said: awesome rich!!
- keepgoinggreen posted this