Good Monday tumblr’s,
Well my week is not starting out exactly as planned. Did not go to do Cage Fitness today as my left heel (plantar’s) is acting up big time. I am sure it is the combination of wearing older gym shoes (since I dont want to mess up my newer ones doing yard work) and a bunch of tasks that involved me being up on a ladder for extended periods of time yesterday. Those two things combined and my heel is fighting back.
Went to sleep wearing the boot but I just can not handle having it on more than a few hours as I wake up with a sense of urgency to get that darn thing off.
So when my alarm went off today and I could hardly put my foot down - I opted to instead ice pack it for a while and then do some of the movements/stretches that are designed to help warm/loosen it up some.
Then immediately got ready and put on my good shoes with the orthotics and went to work on the morning food prep.
Today’s lunch will include some watermelon, along with grilled chicken (not pictured) over a trio of bell peppers on brown rice/quinoa.
I am backed up on graze snacks so I tossed two of them in my lunch bag to help fill me in between meals today.
I am sure by tomorrow the plantars flare up will have calmed down, but regardless I will be at the T-Fit class as I am enjoying the challenge of it!
(P.S. to Joshbuildshealth - I complimented your melon the other day, its only fair you return the favor! Ha!)
25 Notes/ Hide
- fromlazytolively likes this
- tallmormon likes this
- missmarisol likes this
- nowforthefunpart likes this
- choosedaily likes this
- arunnnersjog said: irritated plantars suck! Hope all is better real soon. Your lunch looks delicious
- lojogetsfaster likes this
- melanietris likes this
- victoriafindslife said: the watermelon is with the chicken or on the side?
- rachaelfightsback said: Yummy!! Haha I always get backed up on graze snacks too.
- deanaisfindinghergroove likes this
- racingtheghosts likes this
- thesweatystylist likes this
- shrinkingmomma likes this
- desert-child likes this
- graduated89 likes this
- fromthebackofthepack likes this
- desertnur5e likes this
- joshbuildshealth said: Which one? :)
- joshbuildshealth likes this
- pushingmylimit likes this
- chrisbiketri likes this
- snapthistiger said: nice looking watermelon. hope your heel / foot is better soon. keepgoinggreen!!
- hopetherunner likes this
- snapthistiger likes this
- keepgoinggreen posted this