Let’s start this post by recapping yesterday.
My plan to walk to Subway for lunch changed shortly after arriving to work when one of the team members who recently returned from interviewing for a job across country and wanted to share some details with the rest of us over lunch.
The good news is that they all know I am trying to stick to a good eating plan so they were more than happy to let me pick the place and since many of them had not tried Sweet Tomatoes yet it was a perfect spot. (they all loved it btw).
So while I did get a nice delicious salad I did not get the mid day walk/steps in.
Then last night I had that fitness award banquet and did not get home until right around 10pm. At which point I put on the gym shoes and leashed up Annie and off we went to hit our 10,000 steps for the day.
I was tired but it was a nice evening cool but comfortable out there.
Could I have gone to bed without doing the steps, most definitely but Pump was within reach once again and I had to pass him by. Of course I woke up today to find he is out in front of me again!!!
On much less than usual sleep I got up and hit the 5am kickboxing class that was totally packed full of extra exercises today and I am exhausted now. And I left that place just dripping once again. This photo is of me more than a half hour and shower later and you can see my forehead is still beading up with more sweat as I sit here typing this.
The good news is that as expected kickboxing earned me 4,000 steps and that is always a nice jump start to the day.
I guess now I have to spend the rest of the day looking for opportunities to pass Pump once again!
31 Notes/ Hide
- fromlazytolively likes this
- uhoh-janellio likes this
- missmarisol likes this
- runningthankful said:I love your competitive nature!
- runningthankful likes this
- obsoletemodel likes this
- alliegets likes this
- seechrisrun likes this
- setcourseforkona likes this
- graduated89 likes this
- joalece likes this
- orange-active-science likes this
- malloryrunsthis likes this
- fromthebackofthepack likes this
- chrisbiketri likes this
- shortmom likes this
- springermom likes this
- racingtheghosts likes this
- davidsgoals likes this
- jojoworksout likes this
- jojoworksout said:Wow, way to make time for exercise! 5 AM kickboxing? I think thats amazing. I could barely get up at 6 AM just to meal prep for the day!
- run-doozer-run said:That last paragraph = me always!
- runningwithpump said:Let’s do this, buddy!!
- runningwithpump likes this
- run-doozer-run likes this
- snapthistiger likes this
- jelloubean said:That’s nice they let you pick where to eat!!
- katiegirlchasesinfinity likes this
- tinkerbellrun likes this
- mantarei87 likes this
- westcoastrunner likes this
- keepgoinggreen posted this