Sitting in the video conference watching/listening to the new CEO and I think he is really going to bring about positive change for the company - regardless of what that will mean for this office.
Anyway once in a while I would look out the window and keep looking at that tree formation and I just kept seeing a bird character in it. When the meeting was over I snapped a photo for reference and spent a few minutes while having my lunch sketching that bad bird up. Not my greatest work by any means but I like that my imagination/creativity is starting to spark back to life in these random ways and shapes.
Meanwhile I forgot to mention earlier today is exactly my 17th anniversary here at work. I started on Monday July 22nd, 1996. That is a long time to keep coming through the same door every day. That needs to change, dont you think? ;-)
28 Notes/ Hide
- weightandwit likes this
- obsoletemodel likes this
- tallmormon said:Great day to start!
- tallmormon likes this
- missmarisol likes this
- shrinkingmomma likes this
- sarahspeaksnow said:That sketch is awesome! And congrats on the anniversary!
- sarahspeaksnow likes this
- runnergirlforlife likes this
- fromlazytolively likes this
- katiegirlchasesinfinity said:You are so, so talented!!
- katiegirlchasesinfinity likes this
- hopetherunner likes this
- fivefootsomethingrunning likes this
- orange-active-science likes this
- hackingme likes this
- racingtheghosts likes this
- runningwithaltitude likes this
- runningforbiscuits likes this
- marathonmelissa likes this
- kevsfatfight likes this
- runoveradversity likes this
- victoriafindslife likes this
- fitness-my-way said:I like the character! He looks like he means business which is funny because I get the same sense from you! :-) as for work I am not sure if being there for so long is a bad thing, especially if you enjoy it! either way Hope you have a great day!
- pushingmylimit likes this
- malloryrunsthis likes this
- pascal73 likes this
- snapthistiger likes this
- keepgoinggreen posted this