This time around the crushes take on a whole new meaning. Seven out of nine of these folks I actually met this weekend. Some I was able to spend time with, others it was only a fleeting moment as they passed by and recognized me during their race. But each of them have changed me for the better in their own way. So thank you all for that!
I will always feel a bit bad that I did not get to meet katie-girl-wanders, but it was just so hard to try and get around all of her hoarding clutter and I got tired ;)
- ashamedtosay - as warm in person as I would have expected
- davidsgoals - hardly recognized him without his mustache as he ran by
- lindsaydoeslife - as great in person as I had anticipated she would be
- victoriafindslife - someone I met before I ‘followed” on here and I could not have asked for a better “cheering” partner out there. We have bonded for life over a cow bell!
- katie-girl-wanders - I wonder if Moxy had on your episode of Hoarders when she made that post this weekend?
- jordangetsfast - wish I could have met you but Katie was hoarding you the whole time!
- becky-balances - another really warm person who comes from a little known part of Indiana and loves herself a candy pumpkin now and then
- baileerunsthroughlife - contrary to some anon - she has a wonderful smile and I hope to see her soon in Disney!
- marathonmelissa - news producer (who could be on-air if only she was willing to cut her hair) and first time marathoner!